A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

I want to see your craptop.

Koray

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://darkdjinn.brpxqzme.net/DWDesk.PNG

There's a ton of dots ( looks like 75% Crosshatching ) layed out on your wallpaper.

I just hate how it looks is all ( I just say its bad because I can ). And turn the anger down a notch DW.

i would not call those dots at all

i would just call it crosshatching because the individual dots are so trivial

That is a very good question

IMHO an operating system is not worth using if it cannot play Starcraft

Yes it must play the awsomeness that is Starcraft, no matter what version it is!

Allow me to show you what Sharpe can really do!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t196/RyanHedge0/sexydesktop.png

Feel the power of it, mwuhuhuhuhuh!

<_<

>_>

What I'm not hyper or anything....

I just wanted a low resource way to organize my excessively used icons that didn't involve the quick launch tray.

And aside from that, it also allows all desktop objects to have a variety of animations... mostly for hovering over stuff. I made my icons turn bright yellow and decrease transparency when hovered over so that its relatively easy to tell what is and isn't clickable... like my big ass firefox icon.

Actually, Sharp Shell's website reveals shows it as having more skinning options for the bars... but I imagine thats in the test-release... and I'm the kinda guy who prefers stability to the bleeding edge.

Right I know, but I want links!

Here's your links

96726.jpg

^^

So anyone intrested in the Multicore vs. single core stuff?

Recently I've been hearing rumors that the multicores are preforming slowing the the single core due to how the have to handle software without Multicore sapport.

• 1 month later...