A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Why do people hate silver?!

It's probably because he had an annoying voice and his gameplay was broken. I personally find him more interesting personality-wise, and his gameplay was actually fairly interesting when it wasn't glitching all over the place. I think that if he played a larger role in a new game, people could get a better idea of how Silver was intended to be.

People just say that because they're haters! 

Personally, I hate when people make marijuana jokes about Silver's hair. Maybe if he was given his own game like Shadow, he would be a more likeable character!

PC0 Edit: Holy shit dawg, try to write a bit better eh? I'd appreciate it. Also, don't double post, edit your last post instead. I consolidated your double post and rewrote it in English.

silverfan96: hey I'm not a English grad i cant be expected to write perfect!! Mor am I a typing expert.

Edited by Perfect Chaos Zero

People just say that because they are haters!  ssf2_silver_the_hedgehog_by_kitkatthehed

and i hate when people make marowana jokes about silvers hair!!!!!!

Marijuana. FTFY. If it actually looked more like a bud leaf, he'd be way more appealing.

Jassbec: Hey-hey-hey. Jass, I know you're joking/referring to shit in a more abstract way, but it could be inferred that you were trying to disparage actual homosexuals. Do me a favor and edit that to be less brutal

People just say that because they're haters!

Calling people who have a different opinion "haters", check.

hey I'm not a English grad i cant be expected to right perfect!! nor am i a typing expert.

"typing expert"? Just don't write like you're 9, *cough* which I'm sure you are *cough*. You don't need to be an English grad to know how to fucking type correctly.

Oh yeah, and to answer the topic, cause he's a fucking Sonic recolor with no personality (cause Shadow wan't enough already) that looks like he could have been made by some talent less fuck on Deviantart. Not that many people even hate Silver.

• Like 1

PC0 Edit: Holy shit dawg, try to write a bit better eh? I'd appreciate it. Also, don't double post, edit your last post instead. I consolidated your double post and rewrote it in English.

This is the third time you've been warned about double posting. I'll say this clearly; Please. Use. The. Edit. Button. I know your real excited about joining a forum and all, but if you can't get it after three warnings, your posting privileges will just be taken until you get the point.