A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Time Twisted - Demo Updated

OverbounD

• 1 month later...

I definitely am liking the whole pirate theme and it really shows the Past aspect of the game. Like, "wow, this is what this looked like before blank happened!" -I mean, that's what I thought when I saw it! I'm really liking the looks of this stage and can't wait to see what gimmicks and how flowing this level will be!

Pun, entirely intended.... wait- you don't get it? Flowing and water... *sigh* i'm bad at this

Dude those screens + that vid looked really nice. It's crazy how far this game has come since I first joined here, I've seen it go through many incarnations and even did a sprite idea or two a long time ago (granted I really sucked then) so seeing it where it is now is pretty mindblowing.

Yeah man some of your sprites are still being used. The bee that you and I worked on from 2009. I'm going to put him back in the game too. And the Rinobot you worked on is also in the game. I made a new titlescreen of course, but that version used is now in Sonic Project Eclipse and looks great with the new shading.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

OverBound I played this game and let me say that this is very impressive!

back in 2011 when I first saw sonic time twisted I thought that the game wasn't awesome because of it's sprites.

But this year I decided to try this game to see if it's really good as people say. When I played the game; My god, I haven't seen a fangame like this for years!

I hope u the best luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are only two time zones in Time Twisted. Future and Past.

Sonic: "C'mon baby! Give daddy some rings!"

*spins*

*gets Robotnik 3 times*

Sonic: O_O *dies*

Btw this coudn't actually happen, you can lose all your rings on the slot machine but you cannot die.