A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Memories Minecraft DEMO ALPHA now Available

NuryRush98

We made a demo version of the map so as to be able to know a little 'and the map and tell us what you think about it, the demo starts from the spawn and ends in Spring Yard, if you want to use the gamemode you can do it, but only as a debug mode. That said, I and the team of Memories SuperShadic2012 we hope you enjoy! This is not absolutely SonicCraft, 
we just took the base of the pack SonicCraft to make the textures, just that.
Download Demo Alpha: http://www.mediafire.com/download/i5ffi5mf3fvxq6t/Sonic+Memories.rar

YouTube Channel Update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrJNl5HVK1c&list=UUSPfELe66hWV9pe5nbuXsJg

Edited by NuryRush98

This project is not a fan game really. It's more of a mod.

Despite that fact, it's fucking great. This cool little project gets the official "PC0 says this shit is pretty cool" seal. You should definitely check it out. If you play Minecraft? Download it. Don't play MC or don't play it anymore? Watch some of their better youtube videos instead. Just seeing some of the recreations of shit like Labyrinth Zone etc. that they've done is mind blowingly cool as all hell. Worth looking at merely for the novelty value if nothing else.

• Like 1

This project is not a fan game really. It's more of a mod.

Despite that fact, it's fucking great. This cool little project gets the official "PC0 says this shit is pretty cool" seal. You should definitely check it out. If you play Minecraft? Download it. Don't play MC or don't play it anymore? Watch some of their better youtube videos instead. Just seeing some of the recreations of shit like Labyrinth Zone etc. that they've done is mind blowingly cool as all hell. Worth looking at merely for the novelty value if nothing else.

So, from what I understand, the map is very cool! Tell me what you liked, or maybe what we can modify.
Edited by SuperShadic2012

So, from what I understand, you do not like anything about the map, right? 
If i've got it wrong, tell me what you liked.

He just stated that this mod is "fucking great", that he recommends to download it and that he loved the recreations of stages like Labyrinth Zone, so I'm pretty sure he did like it.

He just stated that this mod is "fucking great", that he recommends to download it and that he loved the recreations of stages like Labyrinth Zone, so I'm pretty sure he did like it.

L-Labyrinth Zone? Oh well, it's very short eheh ^^"

I'm doing new rooms for doing better the level. By the way, it's possible we can create the 8-bit textures of Green Hill Zone and Labyrinth Zone in the 1.8, but it's NOT official. We still have to modify Jungle Zone.