A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

MMF2 Installer?

Typically, I would ask this in a status, but I figured this was appropriate to make a thread because it's a bit lengthy, and someone could find this useful in the future. Anyways.

My laptop is not in too good of shape. It's got screen tearing, it's coming apart at the hinges, it's got dents, and more. I need to send it away. However, since my laptop is my main computer, I need MMF2 on my mediocre desktop PC while my laptop is gone so I can continue to work. As you can see from the upcoming screenshot, it's OK to have MMF2 on multiple PC's. Ignore the thing that says rectangular snip, my screenshot software messed up.

sUXDOc0.png

So... All I need is the installer... I have registry code, but not the installer. I can't find the installer anywhere on my pc, I did a full search. I also couldn't find it on the internet.

So... Any ideas or something? 

I've previously discussed the same matter with Jeff and he said the same thing, so don't worry - there's an easy way to get this done.

Go to the clickteam forums and create yourself an account. Then, in the profile settings you will find a 'My Product Serial Codes' or something field. Add your serial code to this. If done correctly, you'll get a spiffy MMF2 icon under your name.

Once you do this, you have access to the MMF2 owners subforum, where you can redownload the installer anytime you want.