A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Problem with player control

Vexel

Hello eveybody, I have a problem in Sonic Worlds Engine 0.5 (yeah the old and glitchy), when I delete the Gimmick_Flipper, sonic rolls on the ground and I have no controls.

Somebody can help me please ?

PS: Sorry for my bad english !

For example I want to install the String Parser parser.mfx, I download it and when I want to install it, a message say that Multimedia Fusion is not installed.

Looks like someone has a pirate version of MMF2

• Like 1

I don't understand your question. Extensions are MFX files, and they may or not come in zip files - that's irrelevant.

What does differ is their origin: Some extensions are freely distributable because the authors prefer it that way. Other extensions are part of the Bonus Packs via an agreement with Clickteam - these extensions are ONLY for full versions of MMF2 that are properly registered.

I knwo the bonus pack is only for full version of MMF2. But it doesn't matter I will continue with the 0.5. Sorry if I misspoke, but I meant , if we could find, for example, only parser.mfx.

It won't work. Extensions from service packs only work for a legit version of MMF2. IF you put a .mfx file into the extension folder MMF2 still will not see them.