A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Help With Sonic: The Blue Blur

Spykid

So, I tried making a recruiting thread a little while back and it didn't meet certain criteria and other things but now, I believe I fit the criteria to create a thread like this :)

What am I looking for?

Preferably someone skilled with Worlds Delta (Current version). I am slowly teaching myself how CF 2.5 works and the code but I am also working on level design, cut-scenes, story and other things required in a sonic game. So the idea is you would work on areas such as bosses or maybe a few new gimmicks (bosses is the main thing though)

Obviously you need sprites for the bosses and stuff but I think that can be sorted later on.

I also would like help in creating new and unique character abilities because not every character performs like sonic. Eg Antoine with his sword. You do not have to do all the work as I am trying my hardest to add as much as I can to the best of my abilities.

Anyway linking to my topic so far...http://sonicunited.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7470-sonic-the-blue-blur/

I basically want a partner because, I am the only one making the actual game. There are others doing bits such a sprites and music, but so far I am the only one who is making the game a game.

Thanks in advance

~Spykid