A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Future Sonic Animation Series

A.T.

As some of you all know I like to produce music and design software and video games.  Well one of my lost and old talents was cartoon drawing and animation.  So recently I started picking it back up and thought of an interesting idea.  How about making a mini series of Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons.  Now I don't plan on this being a parody of any sort, but more of a possible reboot.  I was a major fan of the Sonic Sat AM series and actually kinda want to make a cartoon series similar to the Archie Comics with a blend of Sat AM and original ideas. Now I'm not really asking for anyone to join in - now your free to welcome, but in all honesty I don't want to be bugged with people saying "I may be able to do concept art" or "I can tryyy doing Tails voice" ect.  If you know you can help and are willing to then that'd be wonderful.  

This is an early idea as well so to be honest I don't know how it'll fall through.  I currently am in need of major voice actors since I can mainly only do German ones.  

For all of those wondering what I can do well I can:
- German Voice Acting - Shadow, Sonic, Knuckles, and maybe few others (mainly practice those 3)
-Animating and Drawing - Image of my art I recently did is below.
-Concept art - Nothing hard and possibly the most lazy job (imo)
-Music Development

Here is something I did today.

post-11-0-58825600-1363560068_thumb.png

post-11-0-92734200-1363560069_thumb.png

These are both rough sketches - probably took about 20 - 35 minutes.  I didn't focus so much on the hands or socks and forgot about some minor touch ups.

---
If anyone actually has gotten somewhere with their own animation series and is wanting help then just let me know and I can see what I can do.

So I been doing more work and here is another little nifty Picture -

post-11-0-71581800-1363586728_thumb.jpg

Currently working on Background and going to think of an animation that won't require any voice - need English Sonic Voice Actor!

I haven't heard of anything about your project, but I can still help. You haven't given an details about it or what so ever. If you think my work is acceptable then yes I can help but I will be working on my project as well.

Oh dear I hate double posting but anyways here is an updated picture with better quality

More-acurate-colors-and-background.jpg

I don't really care for the style as much anymore, so may head back to scratch.  Not too much damage has been done but more practice.

So as I got more into developing the story and animating of this project I kinda came to the conclusion and style that I want.

I felt that Sonic Sat Am's style is a bit too rough so I decided to start working on the teaser and Intro of the project and this is what I got - First-Scene-First-Episode-Glimpse-4.png

• Like 3

So as I got more into developing the story and animating of this project I kinda came to the conclusion and style that I want.

I felt that Sonic Sat Am's style is a bit too rough so I decided to start working on the teaser and Intro of the project and this is what I got - First-Scene-First-Episode-Glimpse-4.png

THAT. LOOKS. AWESOME! I'll be willing to help however I can.

Hold up there pal. Now I don't know if this is news to you but on the youtube channel called tails channel they are creating a season 3 of SatAM. Now they have already found there artists who have been able to recreate the original art of the series and all they really need now are voice actors. Just thought i'd let you know before you started to create the full product.

Hold up there pal. Now I don't know if this is news to you but on the youtube channel called tails channel they are creating a season 3 of SatAM. Now they have already found there artists who have been able to recreate the original art of the series and all they really need now are voice actors. Just thought i'd let you know before you started to create the full product.

thats almost the polar opposite of what I'm doing... What are you trying to say.

Earlier I said how I scraped the older style and how I'm using a Sonic X Anime style now.

Woops sorry i was just filling you on the new season being produced. i guess you are trying to make a sonic x season 4. just do yourself a favour and make it good and don't put chris in it. give it a bad ass story line that people will remember and go "yeah i remember that episode that was epic". 

Woops sorry i was just filling you on the new season being produced. i guess you are trying to make a sonic x season 4. just do yourself a favour and make it good and don't put chris in it. give it a bad ass story line that people will remember and go "yeah i remember that episode that was epic". 

Never said I was making Sonic X season 4 either... haha It has the art style of Sonic X somewhat but there is NO connection between the two.

ORIGINAL PROJECT Not a next series to any Sonic Show!