A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Reboot

So guys, I put a lot of effort into Sonic Reboot from the Music choices to deactivating every characters flawed abilities, to make sure it was fun and playable. I'd really like critique on the whole package. While things like the menu's and backgrounds may be changed in future versions, I'd still like you to even criticize that. So I know what direction to take this game.

The Stage

I was really hoping to get Crimson Forest in there but do to time constraints and set backs it didn't work out, So the stage (Ecstatic Everglade) may seem short but it was more for tutorial purposes so some things I really wanted couldn't make it.

There are about 3 paths, 5 strays, and 2 dead end paths (or re connection paths). See if you can prove me wrong :P The stage is more so built around the concept of exploration and the sense of speed from learning the layout and using characters special abilities to the fullest. I hope to have achieved this, even for the first level. There's a couple of character specific goodies.

The Characters

The characters playable should all be really fun to play as, and have a reason for you to want to choose them, I wan't to know if I accomplished this. Of course a couple of their moves have been disabled for reasons and some moves don't work like I'd want them. Please let me know if any have very bad glitches or problems that hinder experience or break the game, things that you feel bad, feel free to tell also.

In Closing

I hope you all could enjoy what I have to offer! And I'm glad I could participate in SAGE this year! Can't wait to see you what you all have to say! And well, thanks for viewing!

~Light