A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Post your screenshots thread

Rael0505

Might as well show off a couple of things for Aria of Destiny. Firstly...

The image below is something I've been working on a bit recently, it's an attempt at creating indoor concrete tiles for the player's 'home base', which appeared at the end of the demo for the Construct Classic version of the game, but I wanted to expand it considerably to allow for rooms for each character, and to prevent things getting cluttered. Unfortunately, the assets I originally used, from Mega Man ZX Advent, weren't exactly suitable for this purpose, so I took what I could use (the floor tiles) and made additional tiles using their colours.

I'm not an artist, however, so the results are simplistic and, well, attempts at making 'decay' were as subtle as a brick to the face. Better than nothing, I guess.

TilePreview.png

I also decided to make the general screen size for the game itself much wider, to 640x480, and decreased the size of the 'bottom screen' to allow for a much larger player view. The 'bottom screen' is now half as tall as it was before, but also twice as long.

LargeShot.png

@Hyper Emerson , it works something like that. It's actualy phase two of a boss to start with.

@Candescence the decay affects are nice, without being to over the top and being simplistic it will draw more attention towards the sprites and battle of the game.

@Icedrink, nice sprite bro. The bakc hand looks a little malformed but the rest is cool :3