A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

MMF2 Humble Weekly Sale

luksamuk

Don't quote me on this but this may be a way to get a cheaper price on Click Team Fusion 2.5 too. The upgrade price is just 39$ compared to 179 for the full version. So if you buy this for a dollar and then upgrade you should be able to get Click Team Fusion for 40$. I'd double check though there may be some sort of restriction.

Oh, that's good to know then. Is there anything in Clickteam Fusion that makes it worth upgrading to? I've been using MMF2 Developer for years.

On that note, where do I go to request an upgrade discount anway? And will that net me the Steam version too?

http://www.clickteam.com/upgrade-request - this is for general upgrade requests.

Dunno if they give you the Steam version, but upgrading nets you a downloadable copy of the software (I'm guessing not-Steam).

Some things are improved, it's like MMF1.0 versus 1.5. The particularly interesting thing DW pointed out, "for each object" conditions/actions.

The software is still the same you know. Format is still MFA, and almost every extension still works. I suppose 2.5'd MFAs will break if opened in 2.0, but that's about it. Maybe there will be a compatiblity option or something.