A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Can Someone Help Me With My Fangame, Sonic & Mighty?

Proto Dan

First of all, which version of Worlds are you using? To remove the peelout, it's a simple as just finding the code and deleting it. Sadly, I can't find the code in the clusterfuck of everything else I've put in. Also, about the title cards, check out LakeFeperd's Sonic Worlds guide. Title screen...I'll get back to you on that, but it's something to do with parallax and alterable values. Anyway, best of luck in your fangame!

I'm using Sonic Worlds Beta 0.5. Also, I've now successfully added title cards as well as removed certain things (such as the purple shields and other unnecessary objects). I'll need to keep in mind, though, that I still need to add things like in-game cut scenes. Also, thanks for the helpful tips.

I'm using Sonic Worlds Beta 0.5. Also, I've now successfully added title cards as well as removed certain things (such as the purple shields and other unnecessary objects). I'll need to keep in mind, though, that I still need to add things like in-game cut scenes. Oh yeah, and thanks for the tips.

Have a skype? I'd love to be your mentor! I have over 8 years of programming experience, and a better more recent version of worlds I made that already has mighty in it. It also has a title screen and the beginning of Quartz Quadrant, and you could use those to see how things work. Sound good?

My skype username is mrpotatobadger

best of luck :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well, I didn't think I'd ever be posting in this topic again but, I need some music for Flappy Bird Adventures. Again, I'm not making a topic for this game... I'll just be posting news and anything else relating to it in the Sonic & Mighty topics. If you want to help out with the music, just email me or something ([email protected]) and please ignore how ridiculously stupid that email sounds.

I need a boss theme, by the way. Something intense...