A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Wizi RPG (Mockup Only) :v

GamerZ1

Oh, Hello! XD

I just walking around on my house about something, and i got this idea! yeah, i wanna make this game, but this game look hard to make! XD

This conceptualo game's idea was from Mario RPG Games, Mario & Luigi games, ecspecially the upcoming game, "Dream Team".

hope there's no some elements about Mario RPG games in this mockup! =D

Party Members (Pics Later):

Wizi --> He always use his blue hat, he's speedy, but he's not soo smart! :v

Yellow --> More likely the enginer and Wizi's best friend. He always use his "Fly Copter" to flying around, and the Strategy depends on him!

Jabri --> Fire People from Volcano. He's more aggresive than the others, and he hates "Water" :v

UPDATE [21/07/2013]

-make it smaller look :v

sG19Nep.jpg This is my 1st battle scene mockup

nljw5xv.jpgThis is Boss battle, Bullet Bros. Boss! XD

yLwl2oa.jpgWell, i had some special attacks. and there's 2 sections, Solo and Teamwork. this mockup is "teamwork" section and the name of skill is "Tornado Blast"

D2tLpkf.jpgi'll show this skill on "Attack" Section

- Battle Section

as seen in 2nd image, theres 3 sections, Attack, Defend, and Items. theres some uniqe ways to battle

- Attack

players had 3 ways to battle :

--> Punch

Punch can beat ground enemies, but it's no use when enemy was ducked

there some lots of Punch attacks whenever the player using what item, or/and upgraded skills.

---> Jump

Jump is the best way to beat flying enemies, but somehow will be dangerous.

same as punch, jump had lots of attacks, as seen on last image, thats "Drill Jump". some of this skills have to use SP

---> Special

Special is the great way to beat enemies, but consume SP alot.

there's 2 sections, Solo and Teamwork.

- Defend

defend had 2 options :

--> Avoid

this is useful for player that don't wanna hurt, using action command.

--> Block

some of situation, this defend type was useful. Blocking the enemies attack will consume liitle damage

--> Run

Wanna Run? XD

Overworld :

mu4RmGp.jpg

toXfDZm.jpg

these are overworld. ya know, left bottom corner had 2 buttons, Jump (& fly for Yellow) and action button (eventually punch if that's nothing special to do)

NjiRLdJ.jpg

Poisoned --> the player will deal the damage according to color of poison status = (Green --> deals 2% health) (Purple --> deals 5% health) (Red --> deals 10% health). red poison is very rare, the common effect of that on some volcanic enemies

Confused --> the speed of action command will random. some of player's attack can hurt himself

Sleep --> the player will fall asleep for some turns

Burned --> the player will not move and deal big damage after the effect done (Jabri prevent to get burned) the only thing to prevent this is using water shield

Paralyzed --> the player will randomly not taking turns until the effect stop

Aggressive --> the player's POW will increase greatly, but some of his attacks will not work (deactivated). he can hurt himself if this status not stopped

PowerUp --> actuallny, this isn't status! XP but, yeah this status meaning PowerUpping! XD

Hunger :

JBnCBMt.jpg

this is item menu, where items held here. hunger points on top of player's status. if hunger point are lower than 3, the player's POW and DEF will lower too! XD. the player's effiency depends on hunger points. make it little harder =P

Sea Battlefield :

YuyMU5Y.jpg

for jabri, he needs to use boat from somewhere, because he hate's water. the player will can't change character to Jabri in Water overworld. (well yeah, cause he's fire-people =P)

More Info? Ask me! XD

and yeah, i need some inspiration (or what else), cause i really need it. =3