A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog 2D "FANMADE"

SonicXV

Hello Everyone, Now.. Im going to talk about a Game.. a Game that I have downloaded and loved it.. Its Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 2D.. I didn't Make The Game.. Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 2D is a Remake of The Original Game but in 2D not 3D and this is a remake fanmade game by badog and shadow.. And I really Loved it.. The Game isn't Created by SEGA Team or Sonic Team.. Same as I said above.. It's a Fan Made Game.. I don't have Screenshots.. But I have The Video and The Download Link

Trailer :

Download Link of The Game :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbg7aoa5wp2av5e/STH2D%20Install.rar

ok then.. If You Want A FULL Walkthrough with Me as Commentator.. Please Reply to me and I will See Your Reply for Sure

thank you..

We all have played this, buddy. Guess what? It sucks. Even the creators think so (since they're remaking it to be less 'copypasta' of Sonic 06 and more of a Sonic 06 themed game).

ok then.. If You Want A FULL Walkthrough with Me as Commentator
Please don't.

I'd like to know how he did some of the 3d parts in it. Besides that...meh
MMF2 extension called 'Parallaxer' if I remember right. It ain't that hard, really. Just download the extension alongside with the examples and in no time you can do the same or even better.