A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

A Very Bootleg Christmas

Epon

Don't ask me why I'm up perusing the depths of Amazon.com at 1am for Sonic the Hedgehog Christmas Hats (hint: it has to do with the Santa Stumble in Baltimore next weekend... twodee will I see you there?)

Anyway, these came up in the search results and I thought it would be cool for us to share what bootleg, ripoff, and otherwise ghetto-fabulous gear you've found that isn't legit.

Actually, screw it... even if it is licensed or made by Sega and it sucks, post it here.

http://www.amazon.com/Hedgehog-Christmas-Ornaments-Featuring-Knuckles/dp/B009C622IG/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1354859672&sr=8-3-fkmr2&keywords=sonic+christmas+hat

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stumble was ok, but not as good as last years. Not sure if you would have enjoyed it, TBH.

Ty, good to see you! Those are funny and the guy even made these: www.etsy.com/listing/52211356/red-mario-mushroom-earrings

I have (had) a few Sonic neck ties in my parents house. My old room flooded pretty bad from Sandy so not sure if they survived. If I find them ill take some pics.