A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Duckboy's Society6 Store!

Duckboy

EDIT: Goddamnit this is in the wrong forum. Please move to General Discussion. Also delete the sage forum or move it from the top, damn!

So I put up some things on to Society6. There’s only a few right now to test the waters, most of it is Adventure Time themed. The other two are Final Fantasy VII and Parks & Rec. We’ll see how this goes and I’ll put up more stuff in the future! Here’s some pics of the products available below. There are shirts, prints and iPhone cases available for each design. Feel free to share it with your friends!

http://society6.com/Macaluso

LqJkM.jpg

Cbvok.jpg

Cs4iW.jpg

hx0PD.jpg

WCpcN.jpg

I don't really expect people to buy the prints, but people may be interested in the shirts.

Naw, no animation of it. Just thought it was a fun idea.

Im not entirely sure, but the middle shirt looks like Adventure Time Single Ladies

fuck gender, I'd so rock that shirt

Also, how well do these things usually sell for you Duckboy? Like, on average anyway?

edit:

The FF7 one for the happy sun meteor too, oh man

I have no idea what they sell for on average. I just put up this store to see if anyone would be interested, I have no idea really. Maybe this store will work out, maybe it won't, who knows. Really the only loss for me is the $1 verification fee so we'll see. I don't really expect people to buy the prints, but there are shirts of all the designs you can buy.

Yes that is Single Ladies. Rock it!

I'm going to be starting commission work soon. I want to put together a little blog first, and finalizing the pricing structure, and what have you. The commissions will be unrelated to this store, and I'll make a post about it once it's all settled. PAY ME TO DRAW YOU THINGS