A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Ace Attorney Investigations: Trailer Fandub (NOT by me)

AldenT

Interesting - but if you're looking for an Ace Attorney fandub, look no further than "Rise from the Ashes Fandub".

Or even more awesome...

What kind of projects are you aiming to act for? I see this was made by StrawberryCreme - who's behind the awesome Hiimdaisy p4 dubs. Love these :]

Also, obligatory LOGIIIIIIIIIIIIIC goes here. :]

Well, I'm mostly looking for examples of voice acting I can follow. I just happened to run into something about Ace Attorney that had some awesome acting. Of course, being from StrawberryCreme's crew, I would expect no less. :3

To be honest, I was motivated by this material from Freedom Planet.

This is the only project I've run into that featured voice acting so far, and though it's obviously crazy to expect me to be part of it, I've still imagined the sort of talent it would take to belong in something like that.

There's this too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jn03qp-_fA It's not a project, but rather an idea: posting a reel and seeing who gets interested. I learned from this that it's not just voice that matters. Range and emotions, too. And I know for a fact that I have trouble expressing anger, one of the most common emotions in fiction.

They say it's also important to know who to voice for. As in, what sort of character and which setting. Even the second reel creates smaller situations to get into character and, well, I'm a bit stuck in that situation.