A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Back from Convention, how was everyone's weekend?

Betaman

So I was at a convention this weekend(Natsucon in the St. Louis area for those interested.) It was great fun for all, and my mom even got into it, dressing up as a vocaloid along with my little sister. (I was Link from A Link to the Past, pink hair and all) There were a couple panels I was interested in seeing, but missed due to my poor timing and showing up late. Of course I bought a ton of shit, being a convention and all. This time I got some good Gameboy titles. (Final Fantasy Adventure, Tetris, and Faceball 2000) A new SNES controller, Metroid Prime w/ Prime 2 bonus disk, and Super Mario World.

However, the best part of the weekend would come on Saturday.

So I'm walking around the dealer's room, looking for a gift for my buddy, and what do I see sitting at the top of a vendor's stand but a Sega Saturn? It was in great condition and only 55 dollars, making it one of the cheapest deals there. Unfortunately the guy gave me the wrong AV cable with it, so I can't play it yet, but the right one's on the way here. I also picked up a copy of Myst and a copy of NiGHTS into Dreams... but I can't have the latter until my birthday.

Pictures:

img20120812193624.jpg

img20120812193614.jpg

Anywho, how was everyone else's weekend? I know everyone was wrapping SAGE up this year, so it can't have been too interesting, but it's nice to ask anyway.