A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

(LBP2) 8-Bit Wonderland

Hello everyone! my name is Mikemichaelmic (or Michael Michaelides), and I've been playing Sonic Fan Games ever since "Sonic Time-Attacked". While I don't have any Sonic related projects to show off, I do have a video game related one. I guess you could call it a "game", but really it's more like a level series built in LittleBigPlanet 2. for those who don't know what LittleBigPlanet 2 is, it is a PS3 exclusive title which basically gives people the tools to create their own games... in the game :P . I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this thread but I just wanted to share info about my work with you all.

So what is 8-Bit Wonderland?

8-Bit Wonderland is a game project that I've been working on for over a year now. From the very beginning I wanted to create a fully fledged, 8-Bit, and nostalgic experience. There are many incredible 8-Bit levels in LBP2, however they are usually very short. However, I wanted to break the trend with this project.

Key Features include:

- A full, retro visual style

- Traverse through over 5 gigantic and varied worlds of nostalgic peril fighting devious, yet familiar enemies.

- Interact in a FREE ROAMING HUB

- Unlock bonus content such as secret stages, items, and music

- Fight humongous, and devious bosses.

- Listen to an original soundtrack (With Remixes) featuring over 80+ songs created by Race9876, BenjyisAwesome97, A_SmartPerson, Hed_Cheez, & Vetnern.

- Fully voice acted cut scenes featuring your favorite characters from the LBP2 Story Mode.

Videos:

promoposterpng.png

If any of you own LittleBigPlanet 2, and would like to play 8-Bit Wonderland, I have posted a DEMO build online: Queue it up here: http://lbp.me/v/7qfbxv

Anyways, Thanks for reading! Now I'm off to play some Sonic Axiom :D