A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

OMG Sonic Phoenix is back

luksamuk

I like your gameplay, but the menus need work, they look like they function fantastically, but they could use some better colors. It might be a good idea to change the life icon when sonic goes super.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

kPp3

Nice.

If you don't mind my asking, what did you record this with?

@Ironrind: Thanks, dude. Yeah, I've been developing this for too many years; I wanna finish this game once and for all. Yeah, that was a cheat code for a Troll Mode (which I'm still working on, it'll be more than a change of life icon and music.

@Supersonic196: Thanks too. I'll take a better look on the menus, but the idea was to make it simplistic. I've also adapted some of the sources I used in it on SWLC's menus.

I used Camtasia Studio, set to record at 30FPS.

@Ironrind: Thanks, dude. Yeah, I've been developing this for too many years; I wanna finish this game once and for all. Yeah, that was a cheat code for a Troll Mode (which I'm still working on, it'll be more than a change of life icon and music.

@Supersonic196: Thanks too. I'll take a better look on the menus, but the idea was to make it simplistic. I've also adapted some of the sources I used in it on SWLC's menus.

I used Camtasia Studio, set to record at 30FPS.

Nice. I'm looking forward to your continued development.

I don't know if it's much help, but you can see my menu here:

The video is really blurry, but it shows you the effects in the background.

Here's a screencap.

kPTT

The details and alpha effects help make the menu fun to look at.

If you need some help with design I could try and make something for you to work with.

Thanks, dude... but I'm afraid I'm not looking for a so simplistic menu... The scrolling thing is SPhoenix' menu's trademark.

EDIT: I was aiming for a menu like the one in this videoclip:

I know that, I would keep the scrolling, I just meant to work with the backgrounds a bit.

I don't understand... Sonic Black and White?!

lolololololololo... xD "Epic Game"

Brasileiros vão dominar o mundo.²

Black and white?, its based by the lost Mickey's Episode (Called: SUICIDE MOUSE).

Obvious, LH has been based in that. Why? I showed the video to him, very very scary ;s

I know that, I would keep the scrolling, I just meant to work with the backgrounds a bit.

Oh, I got it <: Nice. I'll try to improve it, then. Maybe a sine flame effect would do that... as it's called Phoenix...

@Cleberson, Sotsug: Yeah, that Suicidal skin is pretty much inspired on that Lost Hope Zone I'm making, which is also inspired on Suicide Mouse.

Na verdade, brasileiros JÃ dominaram o mundo

Oh, I got it <: Nice. I'll try to improve it, then. Maybe a sine flame effect would do that... as it's called Phoenix...

@Cleberson, Sotsug: Yeah, that Suicidal skin is pretty much inspired on that Lost Hope Zone I'm making, which is also inspired on Suicide Mouse.

Na verdade, brasileiros JÁ dominaram o mundo

Ahem, Suicidal skin can kill badniks? (in only a touch?)

Na verdade, brasileiros JÁ dominaram o mundo, e se sorte, vamos dominar o espaço, com nossos jogos fodasticos!.

Na verdade, brasileiros JÃ dominaram o mundo

A sine flame would look pretty cool, just be sure to make good use of the alpha channel to make it glow.