A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Starhawk Open Beta (PS3)

Serephim

Is anyone playing this shit?

It's fucking brilliant. It's the first game ive played in YEARS where it doesn't annoy the fuck out of me with long ass tutorials, and the gameplay is amazing.

Everyone with a PS3 needs to go ahead and pick this demo up. It's totally worth it. It's kind of like it takes the strategy aspect of Starcraft, except it gives the build responsibility to the players and you control the units manually.

This may actually be able to compete with Halo Reach in terms of multiplayer brilliance. Its absolutely amazing. And building up a strong base and having all your team members run around in walking mechs that transform into fighter jets is the most awesome feeling lol.

really, id like a tutorial i have NO idea what the controls are

I didn't get one either, but i honestly didn't even ask for one. Modern tutorials are annoying as shit, i downloaded that SSX demo and aside from hating the new direction, probably half the fucking demo is you floating around in a braindead ass tutorial the game could have simply let you figure out while playing.

Maybe it's just me, but figuring stuff out was half the fun.

If you need a tutorial though they're on the internet.

BTW you still haven't added me on PSN you douche :P

Did you ever give me your PSN account? What is it? Mine is "rem1us"