A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

PC wiring help

DJ espeed

Not too long ago, I had bought a Gigabyte motherboard and had recently picked up an old Asus computer I thought would make for a decent case. The first USB and audio connectors are in fine, as are the appropriate switch and LED connectors. The second USB has me confused. Particularly, the wiring for DC+/- 1 and 0. The installation guide refers to the +/- 1 and 0 pins as DX and DY. The USB header cable has a reference attached to it that refers to the same pins as +/- 1 and 0. I want to rectify this issue now before I power it on for the first time (after getting every other part for it, that is).

I attempted a search on Google, but the results were irrelevant to this issue. Any help is appreciated.

Edit: I confused something in writing this, so I fixed it.

Thanks, Smidge. I'll keep that in mind for when I do get this thing raring to go. I don't have all the parts for it to be operational as of yet (RAM, processor, HDD, etc), so I thought since I got the motherboard and the case it'd be great to ask you guys.