A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sprite Request

LakeFeperd

Funnily enough though, these poses already exist in Sonic3 style. You should check out the mystical forest zone forums sometime Lake.
Uh, no they don't. Most, if not all, of MFZs sprite sheets are horribly outdated anyway.

And why would you want to use the Sonic 1 walk? It just doesn't work with the Sonic 3 style, which tends to have much smoother animations.

Uh, yes they do Sparks. I'm on about the forum you know. The thing that goes with the site kinda like this one? I remember seeing it in a topic. It's one of those collaboration ones I think. I'd link them but finding the link to MFZ without having the link is nearly impossible. (Google is no help what so ever).

Uh, yes they do Sparks. I'm on about the forum you know. The thing that goes with the site kinda like this one? I remember seeing it in a topic. It's one of those collaboration ones I think. I'd link them but finding the link to MFZ without having the link is nearly impossible. (Google is no help what so ever).
You never said the forum; MFS is the forum, the main site is MFZ. To add, you have to register to be on the forum, and the forum is about to move to a new server anyway so everythings going kaboom.

Don't bother recommending a site if you're going to be vague about it.

well, i searched in a lot of sprite sites for those poses and i didnt even know MFZ had a forum.

@Sparks

because it fits a lot better with the 360º animation when going up in a small slope

And also, it make the game a little bit more original.

i always prefered the sonic 1 walk anyway

Fair enough then; your game, your appeal. :V

Wow, Blyde did it. Wasn't expecting that......They look good apart from the fact something is slightly off about the top right of the eye on the walking pose.

Funnily enough though, these poses already exist in Sonic3 style. You should check out the mystical forest zone forums sometime Lake.

^

I like the sprites though, It makes a difference which is always nice from the norm. :)