A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[REMIX ALBUM] SSK: BEATZ (The Super Sonic Knockout Remix Album)

Huepow00

sskbeatzsmall.png

SSK: Super Sonic Knockout Demo.5 is out for SAGE 2011.

Alongside is my REMIX ALBUM with 30min of Slammin Jamz!

http://huepow00.bandcamp.com/album/ssk-beatz

DISCLAIMER:

===========

SSK BEATZ is in no way affilated with SEGA® or Sonic Team®.

Sonic the Hedgehog and related trademarks are copyrights of SEGA®.

This stuff sounds really good, dude. It's pretty catchy. I actually really dig the Highway remix from sonic battle. It's probably out of the relam of techno, but a remix of Holly Summit would be fucking epic.

I dont know if you should be trying to sell it with "Super Sonic Knockout" on the same page. Not a great idea.

Holy Summit would be an interesting idea.

Glad you like it tho!

Hmm, well I'm not trying to outdo the game itself, I just wanna promote the Remix Album and a few cents here and there make me feel better about all the time and effort I put into making these tunes for the game. (Which I can't stop listening to myself)

Point taken tho. ^_^

Heh, im saying for copyright reasons. It isn't smart to have "BUY THE SOUNDTRACK NOW!" and "this is for a sonic fangame" on the same page.

Sega sees it, gets butthurt, now you have issues.

I've said on the album page that it's a fan work of remix's and original tunes, I've added the Disclaimer from the game itself. If other groups & artists can sell albums of videogame covers and remix's, I don't see why I can't.

I think I'll be okay.

> The album and songs are also released on a (CC)...

I've said on the album page that it's a fan work of remix's and original tunes, I've added the Disclaimer from the game itself. If other groups & artists can sell albums of videogame covers and remix's, I don't see why I can't.

I think I'll be okay.

> The album and songs are also released on a (CC)...

you need to have permission from the original owners of the material (i.e. sega).

you are committing a major faux pas here... :P