A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Digimon World Legends (Construct 2)

Candescence

DWLC2.png

It's baaaaaccckkk! Screw screenshots, I've got HTML5 previews. Make sure you have the latest version of your browser.

Basically, I'm restarting Digimon World Legends as a Construct 2 project, and I plan on showing a full demo at SAGE, fully playable in the booth... And since the booths will be shown as panes, it may be the first fangame playable right on the SAGE site. Nuts.

It may NOT be as 'functional' as the Construct Classic demo, but I plan on ensuring that it at least WORKS to a satisfactory degree. Last year's demo was a bit of a botch-up.

On the bright side, however, there is one new feature - selectable battle music!

Current tracks:

Normal Battle:

- Persona 4: Reach Out To The Truth

- Chrono Trigger Battle Theme

- Chrono Cross Battle Theme

Boss Battle:

- Persona 4: Face Myself

- Chrono Trigger Boss 1

- Chrono Cross: Between Life And Death (Boss Theme)

Any battle theme requests anyone wants to make, just let me know.

...oh. Since the options menu actually worked with its music select option, I thought a battle would be available.

By the way, is the menu mouse-driven only? Since I see "B - Back" down there, I tried hitting several keys but nothing happens (inside the options menu, that is).