A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Guess who has a new Sonic REMIX?

Huepow00

Im really liking this man! 10/10

The Dance piano sounds nice,

The pad/synth sounds very nice indeed

My only change would put a Delay on the "Go!" SO it slowly fades out.

And maybe for the actual game version make the piano intro shorter, But on the actual soundtrack CD put the full version :)

You should check my stuff out at http://DJ-Corey-X.newgrounds.com

(We should do some work together, Thats if you have FL Of course)

@JetHawk95

Thanks Much!

Dunno if this trak will actually be IN SSK, It wasn't made for it but Vexus is pretty chill.

I'll check out your work ^_^

@Hybrid35

Yup

Thank-A-You

@Strife

Huzzah!

*listens to High Hopes to compare*...Damn! That's pretty cool! (It DOES!)

@BlazefireLP

Got your attention? ^_^;;

It's Just a little hello to Brad & Crew.

Okay, this has been bugging me for the past hour or so now. is EAR an acronym for something, or is your alias literally DJ...Ear?

But yeah, the production on this is really quite solid. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of Hardstyle/Hardcore myself, but this was pretty fun to listen to.

So, do I just call you EAR now or Huepow? Lol, anyways, it's great to see you still doing musical stuff man. I didn't know if you still were or not! This piece is great, albeit a tiny bit reverb-y. I like it. :) I hope to hear more from you soon!

You can call me EAR/Huepow00 Whatever name you want that helps you remember. ^_^

Yup, doing quite a lot still, DJing, Production, Radio stuffs - the works. Mostly stuff like http://youtu.be/kNxyDV6Sx4U

> Glad you enjoy it!