A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Adventure 2 Sounds

I haven't found anything so far. Worst case scenario, you could download the PC demo of SADX or Sonic Heroes, turn the music off and record the sound effects with Audacity or something while you play.

(...or, provided you have the original game - of course - do the same thing while running SA2 on Chankast)

• Like 1

I know that Blaze_Hedgehog did rip a few more I think, however. Sepwich is gone from existence so all of the URL's are dead. Anyway, I searched through my huge archive of SFX and I didn't find any Adventure2 SFX that wasn't on the main site. I guess nobody has really ripped them. "Foresees a challenge".

Actually they don't really. Their are quite a few alternates.

The grinding/jumping sound is the same, but the Explosion is one example of an alternate sound.

Although, I have a feeling they may be out there somewhere. SA2 sounds have been used in fangames like Sonic Fusion and such.

• 5 weeks later...

In case you're still looking, I decided to go through my old CDs after I saw this as I remember downloading a SA2 SFX pack off this website 4 years ago.

I'm not sure who it belongs to (no text file) but it contains the sounds you may need. Sonic Jump, chaos drive, enemy destroyed, Grind, ect...

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1ml5p9g8g4b6t2

• Like 2