A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Blazefire's Gewdies n stuff.

BlazefireLP

Here is my topic which is or soon to be "depending when you read this" full of my sprites and music stuff.

Want my Instrument rips? Go check out my submission topics, links are in there too.

To start off, I did an Advance Style version of RustyRuinsAct2 from Sonic3DBlast Saturn version

My Version:Here

Original Here:Here

Feedback and comments are appreciated. :) More to come eventually.

a little bit of info for your advance stuff:

I love those 8-bit instrument samples. But what would really make it a sonic advance style tune would be a pulse-wave bass sound and lots of square arpeggios in the background (think Angel Island from S.adv)

I guess so. Thinking about it actually' date=' those are the only ones I forgot to rip haha XD. Thanks Ristar.[/quote']

you won't be able to rip those as they're not stored as samples. The gba used a software audio mixer (the sample part) in conjunction with the GB soundchip (which is where the pulse waves come from).

you may be better off either drawing the waveform yourself if your audio program lets you, or searching for a gameboy sample pack :D

there are also chip audio generators such as BlipGen which may help you :)