A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Just a Small Tune...

GreenCUB3D

Hey there.

Just joined recently. Made a quick post in the Zone Names topic, found it was completely dead, and decided to post somewhere else.

I make music. Megadrive styled. Well, as close to a megadrive-ish sound as I can get. I do it using Fruity Loops Studio, and I just want to post a new song I just finished.

An ice level song. Maybe for a Sonic game.

So, what do you think?

As just a fan of classic Sonic games want to say its really great tune!(Reminded me some Michael Jackson stuff for some reason)

I listened it several times!And want to listen again and again!Other your tunes on youtube sounds great too!

Great work, man!

To the people who have commented, thank you. I'm always nervous when posting creations on public places.

I have made a new song.

Not my best tune, but it was mostly made to go along with a piece of art done by my cousin, who on Youtube goes by the name MrBeeSheppard. If you have seen my other videos, you may have noticed his art. Just a little promotion for him.

I should convince him to join here and show off some of his stuff.

*EDIT*

Could someone lock this thread? When it's locked, I'm going to make a new thread for my music.