A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

My goddammed PSN is back up

Serephim

Once you tasted online multiplayer games... you'll be always looking for online games cuz they are often more fun than most single player ones.

Single player games are a competition to see which game display better graphics and the playability is usually rushed. Online solves that

(Don't translate it. SERIOUSLY.)

And yet someone will, if they haven't already. :P

I've not seen some PS3 time in the recent few days because I'm waiting for the PSN to get back on. I've just loved doing the Seasonal Events on GT5, but with no PSN, I can't do those. Hopefully there'll be a set of new events by the time it's back up.

You know what I don't get? YourGamerCards is still able to pull trophy info despite the PSN being down...

Just shoes how productive the US can be with PSN down.

Navy Seals Team 6: "Damn, we can't kill fake terrorists in MW2 I guess we'll actually have to find REAL terrorists."

[Next day]

Obama: "America we wish to inform you that Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden has been gunned down. He was found campin like a n00b in his hidden estate. Navy Seals Team 6 confirms that he was 360 no-scoped and that the kill-cam was fantastic."