A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Super Mario's Wacky Worlds GM8

Jeffrey_bones

wackyworldsgm8logo.png

YOUTUBE PREVIEW--->

Behold, Super Mario's Wacky Worlds GM8. This is the sister project to Sonic Xtreme GM8. This Game will be using the same engine I'm using to create that game. This game is 1 of 4 recreation projects of canned games I am doing this year. Sonic Xtreme GM8, Donkey Kong Racing GM8, and Diddy Kong Pilot GM8 are the other 3. The graphics and levels in this project are being ripped straight from the Phillips CDi Games Hotel Mario and Wacky Worlds. The idea behind this one is to accurately recreate the same wacky worlds levels in 2.5 D and finish making the game! I have however replaced Marios' sprites with ShinRyoga's Mario from the M.U.G.E.N. universe. What this means is that you are going to see Mario doing a lot of moves and a lot of character animation. All of the powerups from Super Mario World as well as a few new ones will be included in this game. Wacky Worlds was supposed to be the true sequel to Mario World and that is what this projects' main goal will be all about. I am temporarily naming my engine for these games the Xtreme GM8 Engine. As you can see this project is very early in development but this just proves the engine can do a lot of things. It can serve to make a 3D platformer as well as a 2.5 D platformer. This version of Wacky worlds will be unlike any Mario game you have ever played before, I have always been a hardcore Mario fan and this is the only game I could imagine me recreating! this game should have been made a long time ago.... Stay tuned

supermariowackyworldsgm.pngsupermariowackyworldsgm.pngsupermariowackyworldsgm.pngsupermariowackyworldsgm.pngsupermariowackyworldsgm.png