A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

(HELP) How to create Monitors and Badnicks

Cleberson

Hello we'll do a few more questions! (Yes I'm new in MMF2 beginner and noob XD) anyway I know how to create displays:

3x shield = to pop that you gained a monitor shield that only came off with three blows of the enemy

Great blue ring = the pop that you lose your monitor when the rings out again and add several, saira a large ring with his usual amount of rings before they lose them when you get all regained their normal amounts of rings

& Please need to know how to create badnicks, and how to create a parallax, for when the sonic move the moving parallax

I'M USING THE SONIC WORLDS DELTA V1.2B

I would suggest playing around with Sonic Worlds a lot if you're new to MMF. It's a pretty advanced engine, and the only way you'll really learn is by doing. That said, here's some info on the 2up monitor...

For the 2up monitor, just copy and paste the ALL events for the 1up (it's under the groups Monitor and Monitor Icon), replacing all references to that with the 2up monitor and icon.

Then, under the 'MonitorDestroyedMotion of Monitor_2up' condition, change the 'Add 1 to number of lives' event to 2.

Hope that helps; good luck!