A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Look What I Made !

Icecreamkid

It's kinda repetitive, man... When I was listening to it, the voice samples on my headphones made me think that my mother was calling me ("Luke!") from the TV room while is near my PC lol.

It still needs some work... maybe I couldn't get used because the original music was supposed to remember a dream... but idk. The beat... sounded strange, imo.

thanks for the feedback guys. Ok this is the final version of the track with some laid vocals by muahhh recorded last night and mixed today :-) and final edits in the instrumental. hopefully ppl like it because if so I'm gonna get a video shot for it before summer i dont know. Oh and I'm a unicorn 8-)

Long_Time_Coming_final SA.mp3

Ahh, I adore instrumentals with sampled Sonic music. I remember how cool the Charles Hamilton's mixtape 'Sonic The Hamilton' was.

And I loooove female vocals. Now, when these two things I like are mixed into one piece I just can't find words (even in my mother language) to describe how awesome it is. I would like to hear more from you, Icecreamkid.

thank you guys !

Yep im a girlie. Thank you haha I appreciate that most definatly ! :-)

@Cstyler Charles Hamilton is dope his beats is what made me listen to him. Thank you !! I'm going to release a EP in Spring just gotta do some shows in LA to gain this fan base lol.