A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[PROBLEM SOLVED] Bridges

luksamuk

I've been having trouble with it. Tried to edit the code, had some success.

The main configured bridge of Sonic Worlds Delta has the lenght of 12 logs. I need it to have the lenght of 16 logs (which turns to be the lenght of two 128x128 blocks).

I configured the engine to create the remaining blocks, and also increased the lenght of the "sensor" you have to pu on the frame in order to make it work. But I'm still having trouble when configuring the tension... can someone either explain me the code and what should I do?

EDIT: the bridge issue can be viewed in this beta version of the level.

Hey,

Well, I took a quick look at the Sonic World engine, and it looks like you just need to adjust the numbers. For instance, a 12 log bridge would have a width of 192 (half of which is 96), but a 16 log one would have a width of 240 (half of which is 120), so you'd need to swap those numbers out in the tension code. Also, you'll need to replace ALL instances of 12 with 16, and the one instance of 11 with 15 (this is one of the looping conditions).

Hope that helps.

Edit: Here's some screenshots of the code to help you out...

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2484/shot1i.jpg

• Like 1