A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (Summer 2013)

Clouder

250px-M%26LDT_Logo.pngMario & Luigi: Dream Team is an upcoming title for the Nintendo 3DS. The European title of the game is not specified yet. It is the fourth installment in the Mario & Luigi seriesThe gameplay seems to shift between Luigi's dream world and the regular world. Due to the shift to 3D, the game uses a new art style. Badges similar to those in Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story seem to make an appearance in this game. 

Photos:

160px-3DS_MarioLuigi3DS_022013_Scrn01.pn 160px-3DS_MarioLuigi3DS_022013_Scrn02.pn 160px-3DS_MarioLuigi3DS_022013_Scrn04.pn 160px-3DS_MarioLuigi3DS_022013_Scrn03.pn 160px-3DS_MarioLuigi3DS_022013_Scrn06.pn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was going to get this game when it came out, but Nintendo is dropping so many games I want in the next few months that I've had to put it on the back burner. I hear the only bad things are an influx of tutorials near the beginning but it's supposed to be pretty solid otherwise. Gaahhh