A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What game is this?

Aerosol

Hey guys. Looking for a game, as the title suggests. Here goes a description.

The game's title menus have white backgrounds, and the menus themselves are tilted at a stylish angle. I seem to remember it being a driving game. I also seem to remember it being Gran Turismo 4 or 3 A-Spec, but can't find a single picture to support that claim. Any help?

Its definitely not any of the Underground games. The design was mature and stylish, not hip or whatever the Undergrounds were trying to be. I'll google Most Wanted and Pro Street, but I don't think it was either of those either. If the game wasn't a ps2 game, then it was a ps3 or 360 game I tried at a booth.

EDIT: Nope. Its not an NFS title.

Not quite no. The menus were just words, no symbols or framing element. They were tilted at an angle, like I said. The backgrounds were almost entirely white, with something faded out overlayed on it. Might have been text describing the highlighted menu choice. I don't know why, but my mind keeps going back to Gran Turismo 4. The one video of a menu I saw showed Gran Turismo 4's area select for when you are playing Gran Turismo mode. My mind may be playing tricks on me, but I seem to recall seeing the menu I'm looking for before or after that map screen regularly.

Even if I'm wrong about Gran Turismo 4, I KNOW its a racing game.

Well, based on a majority of your description, I was thinking it might've been NFS: Shift, considering its menus consisted mostly of words and were at a stylish angle of sorts, but you said that it wasn't an NFS game, and Shift doesn't have any white bg's. Sorry, but that's as much help as I can provide. :(