A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New voice actors for the Sonic series.

Yes!! that's what SEGA announced yesterday.. No more 4kids:ssmile:. The only voice actor who isn't going to replace a character is Mike pollock, and that's good news because pollock is the best voice actor of the modern sonic series.

The new voice of Sonic has portrayed Chris Redfield from Resident Evil 5, and Ezio Auditore from Assassin’s Creed 2. If you know his name, shout it out- Roger Craig Smith. He has done various video game voice-overs from games like Resident Evil 5, Assassin’s Creed 2, SoulCalibur IV, Valkyria Chronicles, MadWorld, Resonance of Fate, Crazy Taxi and has also played in a few anime roles including the Naruto series.

I have no news about the other characters. Except the new actor of Tails is called: Kate Higgins.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I wasnt too happy about the change.... especially when I heard his voice for sonic.... its ok and all and I like RCG, hes one of my fav VA's, but even I can tell he doesnt quite suit Sonic

Kate Higgins is ok, tho id still prefer Amy Palant and Jason Griffith