A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

E02, Megaman: Triple Threat, and Sonic: Project Mettrix

Stealth

http://stealth.hapisan.com/SAGE10

There are various updates to E02, including the new system for downloading the games from within E02 itself, and keeping up with program and game updates from the same menu (http://stealth.hapisan.com/E02/Docs/What%27s%20New.html). Download E02 for DOS/Windows, Linux, MacOS, PSP, or Wii to obtain and play the existing games, or to create your own!

Megaman: Triple Threat, Megaman 7 style game created with E02, has finally been updated with a brand new level and Robot Master Boss, with new Character Select and Stage Select screens. Play as Megaman, Protoman, or Bass. New graphics and design by LizSama, and four new songs by Tweaker

(Gameplay Video -

)

Sonic: Project Mettrix, Sonic 3 style game created with E02, hasn't had any significant updates as of this posting, but newcomers may still enjoy trying out the test and bonus stages, two prototype levels for Mettrix itself, or the complete reproduction of Green Hill Zone as Sonic, Tails, or Knuckles

Your engine seems so perfect and I like the levels for Sonic Mettrix. Not much of a megaman fan sorry. But when are you going to see some real progress in Sonic Mettrix the game? I've always been excited about your super smooth engine but there isn't anything new to play it with.

Overbound- That's a shame, you should give it a shot anyway. Megaman is pretty good (particularly original, all but some of the newest X, and the Legends series), and we did put alot of work into it :P

Sorry about the lack of Mettrix, though. We were really excited about actually getting something done with Triple Threat this year, and I actually haven't had a whole lot of time for multiple projects lately. Doesn't help at all that Ron kinda vanished on me again, which he tends to do for years at a time (no joke). I'll work something out, though.. hopefully, one way or another there will be more before next SAGE :P

Strife- You'll probably get this out of going back to the contest page, but it's actually not me you should be sending a note to, Liz will be keeping up with that :P Glad to hear that you're interested, though. We'll be looking forward to your submissions

By the way, I forgot to mention that anyone interested in asking questions about E02 should probably see if they can catch me in #E02 on Rizon before SAGE is through :P

Strife- You'll probably get this out of going back to the contest page, but it's actually not me you should be sending a note to, Liz will be keeping up with that :P Glad to hear that you're interested, though. We'll be looking forward to your submissions

Ah, okay. ^_^ I read it over again and sent her a note on DA. Hopefully I gave enough information. xD; But in any case, I hope you guys get a ton of really sweet concepts submitted.