A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic: the Gizoid - Episode One

Hey everyone, hope your enjoying SAGE, I'm currently downloading and uploading dozens of files!

stgep1BG.jpg

Game description:

Sonic: The Gizoid - Episode One is the first part in the one of a kind Sonic fan-game. Allowing you to customise your robot (the Gizoid), you can equip unlocked abilities, earn exp and change the colours of your robot to make this your Sonic experience.

With unlockable characters, the ability to add your own characters, three end points for every stage, at least 5 acts per stage, 10 trial levels, 5 Boss' and deep customisation options this surely make 'S:tG - Ep1' a bit tempting, ey?

Any comments, critique or problems you have please feel free to share.

Enjoy!

SAGE booth:

http://antonhuckleberry.webs.com

screenshot105.bmpscreenshot114.bmp

Looks nice. Downloading now.

BTW, you have a horrible file sharing service. It is littered with ads that say DOWNLOAD NOW. The actual download button is incredibly small and was almost impossible to find.

EDIT:

Awesome. A great game; spriting's obviously not your strong point but the thing is it doesn't need to be. The game is fun enough that bad graphics won't drag it down.

I have no idea how the ranking system actually works, but I got E consistently, whilst I only got one D. It is kind of harsh, leading me to have to keep on going back to the first level to try and get some more points so I could actually use spin-jump, drill-kick and Knuckles run at the same time so I could actually confront the Gemerl Boss. D=

Also I have no idea how to beat the ice zone's first part. There are no signs whatsoever and the spring is useless at getting me up to that platform.

Still great though!

Hey thanks for the comment. Praise and critique, my personal fav! Lol yeah 2shared is rubbish, I tried using my normal ones like megaupload and rapidshare, but it just kept saying error :S

I'll hold my hands up to the spriting, didn't spend much time in making the levels look good, just wanted...levels! Ranking can be varied, especially by route, if your not having much luckly on one end sign, chances are the route to another one has more oppertunity to get points.

And lastly, Blind flake's start is you jump up over the gap with slopes either side, and then they're's platforms that go to the right, when you hit the spring at the end, go left and follow the loop-the-loop down. Depending no your abilities you can just go up and left over the gap.

Thanks again, hope you enjoyed it.