A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

NieR OST

Im really surprised Square Enix's name is on this game. They're really trying too hard to appeal to us. Even Square Enix's worst games are of a higher quality than this one.

Ive heard some of the music though, and yeah its really really nice.

Edit: (what really scares me is the boss of SE says he wants Final Fantasy to get more of a Western influence AND to no longer be developed internally. External development + Western influence = Final Last Fallout Remnant Dragon Fantasy Age XV. And i'll never play FF again.)

Im really surprised Square Enix's name is on this game. They're really trying too hard to appeal to us. Even Square Enix's worst games are of a higher quality than this one.

Ive heard some of the music though, and yeah its really really nice.

Edit: (what really scares me is the boss of SE says he wants Final Fantasy to get more of a Western influence AND to no longer be developed internally. External development + Western influence = Final Last Fallout Remnant Dragon Fantasy Age XV. And i'll never play FF again.)

Dude they just published it, another company actually made the game.

As for the actual game itself, I hear it's ok, and then I hear it's terrible. I watched a video on joystiq of a guy demonstrating the worlds worst fishing mini game from the game, and it was mandatory.