A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Nuzlocke Comic: Blue Version

Ligar

So yeah, I jumped on the bandwagon that is Nuzlocke and I have been doing my own comic and I'm enjoying it. I really do need to pick up production, but due to school its getting harder and harder to draw anything at all. Oh well, here's the randomness in a chibi-like style.

Page 1

Page 2

This does remind me of when HeartGold and SoulSilver came out in Japan and I ended up testing it out on a DS emu, I ended up making this 9 page comic of the adventures of Sooki the Pokemon Trainer and her friend named Poop, which basically was just me and my friends trainers names. Maybe I'll dig them out and post them in my art topic.

This just reminds me of that, the idea I mean, not your actual comics. My comics are soooo sketchy that you can barely see whats going on.

Is making a comic a part of the challenge? Just wondering.

So far its cute, but I'm hoping that boy joke isn't the only one. I assume it won't be.

Don't worry, its mentioned here and there, but it won't be front in center 100% of the time.

• 1 month later...