A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Exblend's 1 Second Sonic Parodies

Exblend

The 1 second part isn't making it much interest. I understand what you were trying to do, but make 1-3 second clips in each video of bugs and funny stuff in the game.

Ex: For Sonic 2006 make a clip involving Silver's Line "it's no use" for a bout 2 seconds. Then do a clip of the crate (like what you did).  Then add something about camera spazes for a couple seconds.  Then so on.  So about each video will total up around 30 seconds then you can change the title to - Sonic 2006 in 30 Seconds - or something of the sort.  If you understood what I was trying to say.

• Like 1

The 1 second part isn't making it much interest. I understand what you were trying to do, but make 1-3 second clips in each video of bugs and funny stuff in the game.

Ex: For Sonic 2006 make a clip involving Silver's Line "it's no use" for a bout 2 seconds. Then do a clip of the crate (like what you did).  Then add something about camera spazes for a couple seconds.  Then so on.  So about each video will total up around 30 seconds then you can change the title to - Sonic 2006 in 30 Seconds - or something of the sort.  If you understood what I was trying to say.

Yeah you're probably right I think! xD I was trying to do a fresh gimmick but I guess it's too short haha.