A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

3D Modelers! In Need!

A.T.

I'm a game developer (Concept Artist, Coder, Musician, and often the lead developer) and I'm in need for 3d artists, mainly modelers.  I'm developing a free-roam, sandbox first person life simulator and need 3D modelers for People, agriculture, cars, buildings, ect. If I have some dedicated workers they will be given something for their hard work.  
 I will post more details later on.

Anyone interested in this idea then just leave a post in here.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm currently studying 3D Modelling as a module for my college course, so I may be able to lend some assistance upon completion of said course. I'm not particularly great at it at the moment, all I've created thus far is a lightsaber, a really basic temple*, a goblet, a table* and a fountain.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find these models.*

I'm currently studying 3D Modelling as a module for my college course, so I may be able to lend some assistance upon completion of said course. I'm not particularly great at it at the moment, all I've created thus far is a lightsaber, a really basic temple*, a goblet, a table* and a fountain.

Unfortunately I can't seem to find these models.*

That sounds wonderful! Just post some pictures of you creations whenever you find them or create more.  I'm currently learning more about 3DS Max which is a big jump for me since I use to do all of my work in Blender.

Unfortunately I've found out that those models (The temple and table) were wiped from the system, and I hadn't gotten around to backing those ones up, so they're gone. As far as 3D Modelling software goes, I've only had experience using  Autodesk Maya so I can't speak for the quality of the different platforms relative to one another. I doubt I'll be able to lend any serious assistance to the project, but it may the case that I can lend some token assistance and throw some models at you to help you along the way. We'll see.