A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[GM7] Unleashed Speed meter bar

well, i was trying to replicate the Sonic Unleashed speed bar but without any success, at first it worked with the X_Speed perfectly, just copying and pasting the Boost Bar draw code (im using the Unleashed Revival Engine beta 4 btw) but it was just a problem, it growed Left To right but viceversa as well right to left, so that doesnt look so well, but when i wanted to do it again it just give me errors.

So there is a easy or accesible way to do the Speed bar in the hud of sonic unleashed? i know is just a thing to make more pretty the hud, but it looks cool and all, and i wanted the people know when sonic is at full speed and when is not, so there is a good way to do this?

I imagine it grows from left to right and from right to left depending on which direction Sonic's going? If so, present the variable as AbsoluteValue(X_Speed), or however GM does it. That way it'll always be positive, so it should always grow from left to right.

I imagine it grows from left to right and from right to left depending on which direction Sonic's going? If so, present the variable as AbsoluteValue(X_Speed), or however GM does it. That way it'll always be positive, so it should always grow from left to right.

wow man, it was just a simple thing after all XDDD, many thanks it fixed that little issue with the speed bar XDDD, so many thanks