A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Unleashed 2 Animation Project

marth

I'm currently work on a sequel to sonic unleashed the game. Except
this inst going to be a game its a movie based around eggman releasing
dark gia again to build eggman empire. So i need to build up a crew so
what better place to look talented people then sonic staduim. So if
anyone would like to help with voices, animation, storyboard
development, and character designs like the dark gia creatures please
post a comment or pm me. Also here's a link on how far ive gotten which
isnt really that far. http://hummerh18.dev...EVIEW-337345244

Also here's the link to the group on deviantart which has the link to the sonic unleashed 2 website and the plot and more. http://sonic-unleash...deviantart.com/

post-55-0-58788600-1361655121_thumb.png

• Like 1

Nice work! I use to do some animations back in the day. Correction in your post above, this isn't Sonic Stadium.  I wouldn't mind helping out with your project however!

ok do you think i can see some of you artwork so i can get a feel on how your drawing style looks

ok do you think i can see some of you artwork so i can get a feel on how your drawing style looks

I can do some art work but I'm not as good as an artist as I use to be.  I'm more of a musician now. I can send you works of music.  If you're in need of artwork however I can 'possibly' help.

I can do some art work but I'm not as good as an artist as I use to be.  I'm more of a musician now. I can send you works of music.  If you're in need of artwork however I can 'possibly' help.

ok maybe you can send a sample of both so i can decide because im sort of struggling with artwork also if you do music you will have to probally remix songs or whatever is easier to you.

ok maybe you can send a sample of both so i can decide because im sort of struggling with artwork also if you do music you will have to probally remix songs or whatever is easier to you.

Alright I will post some of my Music works a bit later (busy at the moment) and I will post some of my works of art (Sonic related) a bit later as well. Just wanted to inform you and not leave you hangin haha

Alright I will post some of my Music works a bit later (busy at the moment) and I will post some of my works of art (Sonic related) a bit later as well. Just wanted to inform you and not leave you hangin haha

ok when you do pm me or repost on this blog.

• 1 month later...