A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[gm7] rock throwing

BOB_ROX

Ive made a 3 objects in GM, A target, a rock, and a lock on icon.

What Ive got so far is the 3 objects ready to be coded, Ive gotten that if the obj_rock collides with obj_target the target gets destroyed, the problem is I dont know how to get the player to pick up the rock, and when he is near the target it creates the lock on target object at the position of the target, and when your ready he throws it by pressing the certain button, My problem is, I dont know how to get him to do all that, Can anyone help me out please?

Sorry for double posting guys but does anyone here know what Im talking about?, I can get a link to the engine/example Im using as my base engine if thats the trouble. But I really need help with this since Yoyo games havent got what Im looking for, Plus it keeps kicking me out of the website sometimes Because my internet is getting slow since its closing to the end of the month.

So anyone out there know how?

EDIT: Here is the example/engine Im using as my base, It has my edits in it. Such as a trampoline and stuff. It has the 3 objects that I mentioned in there as well. I have yet to change the controls around but yeah, See what you guys can do for it.

It is in gmk format. http://www.sendspace.com/file/a13u0d