A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

ShadowTH Overdrive....IVED

Slow_Motion

By IVED I mean "In Very Early Developement". =P If your gonna bicth to me about how horrible this game is help me make it better by...providing me with sprites and ideas.

Story:Shadows days have become really boring sence he and his "freinds" have defeated almost every threat. Until this day,a powerfull virus being is taking over the cyber/internet world.Sonic cant travel that deep into the dark computer abyss due to recent werehog and black knight events.Shadow offers to help sence he has "virtualy" nothing to do anymore.Tails builds a not so powerful device as fast as he can,this device

allows Shadow to travel through the internet and any computer! This new technology also brings back the loved "chaos blast,chaos control" and many other chaos powers.Shadow has to travel by train and foot to get to Tails's workshop but its worth it,no more lazy days for Shadow the hedgehog!...

Forgive me for low quality.

Screenshots:

Image1-1.pngImage10.pngImage3.pngImage4.pngImage9.png

Virus info(enemy creatures):

sprtest.gif

Name:Cube

HP:100

CP:0

info: Its a cube a cluster of corrupted data, it can easily be killed.

Attack:N/A

TTTails.gif

Name:Tails

HP:infinite

info:An npc that you can beat on,Tails will not lose to you.He will not die.

Z:Jump or homing attack

X: attack..double kick or light dash

Up+X:Kick up(sprite not finished)

C: Chaos Control (not even close to done)

Hold up+C:chaos spear(not finished =P)

Space:Block....useless

arrows move.

Debug keys: 6: resets speach varible to 1 if u dont want to wait to speak to tails or the help bubble

7: Drain chaos

8: Talk to self(Shadow)

9: Credits room (If I used you how-to or you helped me just wait you will be in there)

P: Pause...(disabled)

Q: -1 lives everytime you press

W: Restarts room

Heres a link for the Demo Click here. Report glicthes leave your comments...blah blah bla.Oh and what do you think of the story?

Give me some suggestions Viruses,Stages,Npcs,etc.

By IVED I mean "In Very Early Developement". =P If your gonna bicth to me about how horrible this game is help me make it better by...providing me with sprites and ideas.

Story:Shadows days have become really boring sence he and his "freinds" have defeated almost every threat. Until this day,a powerfull virus being is taking over the cyber/internet world.Sonic cant travel that deep into the dark computer abyss due to recent werehog and black knight events.Shadow offers to help sence he has "virtualy" nothing to do anymore.Tails builds a not so powerful device as fast as he can,this device

allows Shadow to travel through the internet and any computer! This new technology also brings back the loved "chaos blast,chaos control" and many other chaos powers.Shadow has to travel by train and foot to get to Tails's workshop but its worth it,no more lazy days for Shadow the hedgehog!...

Forgive me for low quality.

Screenshots:

Virus info(enemy creatures):

[qimg]

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/Darksparklen/sprtest.gif[/qimg]

Name:Cube

HP:100

info: Its a cube a cluster of corrupted data, it can easily be killed.

[qimg]http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss221/Darksparklen/TTTails.gif[/qimg]

Name:Tails

HP:infinite

info:An npc that you can beat on,Tails will not lose to you.He will not die.

Z:Jump or homing attack

X: attack..double kick or light dash

Up+X:Kick up(sprite not finished)

C: Chaos Control (not even close to done)

Hold up+C:chaos spear(not finished =P)

Space:Block....useless

arrows move.

Debug keys: 6: resets speach varible to 1 if u dont want to wait to speak to tails or the help bubble

7: Drain chaos

8: Talk to self(Shadow)

9: Credits room (If I used you how-to or you helped me just wait you will be in there)

P: Pause...(disabled)

Q: -1 lives everytime you press

W: Restarts room

Heres a link for the Demo Click here. Report glicthes leave your comments...blah blah bla.Oh and what do you think of the story?

Give me some suggestions Viruses,Stages,Npcs,etc.

Looks good so far, Keep it up SlowMotion ;).

PS: The guy who made those sprites edites for you is returning from his trip and says he will try to improove the edits and or finish them.