A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Aria Of Destiny - SAGE 09 Demo!

There are three aspects of the multiverse which keep everything in check. Creation, Existance, and Destruction. These aspects revolve in harmony with each other. However, evil can disrupt this balance, and now it intends to use the aspect of destruction to eliminate existance, and halt creation...

Finally, the booth, and the demo! Also, my commentary on the whole dev shebang.

No new trailer, but I might make one later. Anyway, the demo is finally released. It's not the best thing ever, but's one hell of a step up from the first build.

But, yeah. As the only crossover game at SAGE, don't be shy to give it a try, if you have Windows. Constructive crit would be wonderful.

I've uploaded an updated version of the demo, due to due to Smidge's criticism, I've decided to make some quick fixes/improvements: There are now two versions of the game, one with the original control scheme, and one with a new one. To get the picture:

Original

Jump: Shift

Attack: Control

Switch Sub-Weapon: Z

Dash: X

Alternative

Jump: Z

Attack: X

Switch Sub-Weapon: C

Dash: V

Both versions also feature:

- Julius' whip attack is extended in the air, making it a lot easier to hit things in the air with said whip

- Selections are done using space instead of the jump key

- Bits of added dialogue making it clear what the save points are

Both versions are downloadable from the booth.