A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Twin Gunners

Amesuki

The new sprite is better. Although I wish you flashed or something when you took damage.

You do =)

Just that the video capture hates flashing objects so I had to take the flash out on some things. (Some explosions flash too).

@Inferno: I could learn how to do it, two player is even near enough coded in for a locally played game. The problem is that the time it would take to place it in, not much people would touch the 2P side of it. So why bother? It'll be more worth my time coding in huge bosses, added few extra levels than 2P co-op option.

Anyway thanks for ya comments =) ^^

I'll be honest: I liked the 2nd purple girl sprite better, but that's just a personal preference.

I pictured the game more like Gunstar Heroes, but it plays a lot like Alien Soldier from the video (or so it seems because of the larger sprites). Can't wait to see a demo of it.

Please make the yellow hurt timer bar semi-transparent or use an additive effect or something; gets annoying when it appears and covers your entire current health amount.

The game is looking pretty neat though! I'd just hope that when you're done, you quickly pop it into MMF2 to help reduce the amount of nasty errors you can get at runtime. ( *points to the random crash frequently receiving from playing for a certain length of time* )