A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

April Fools Day!

Herotokami

Hey, today is April Fools Day and you all know what that means. The day you can ruin peoples lives and get away with it. I am wondering if anybody did any good pranks or got pranked today. Please share because I had a boring April Fools Day but a fun normal day.

Also, hopefully this will get you in the mood if your not, the people who made the Super Nintendo parodies made a Sonic one.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/489370

It's very long so grab a snack before watching.

Too... much... Pink for my eyes! *dies of overexposure to pink*

Edit: That flash takes a long time to load, and it's... relatively short. That "Snooping-as-usual" soundbyte there just made me lol.

Learn to love... or else... -_O

Oh and "Sonic my love what's wrong??" "OH MY GO-!!"

Too... much... Pink for my eyes! *dies of overexposure to pink*

Edit: That flash takes a long time to load, and it's... relatively short. That "Snooping-as-usual" soundbyte there just made me lol.

Lol, I was trying to do a lame April Fools joke with the parody which is an April Fools joke itself. Guess I failed.

Also, yes I like the Amy Skin because it is very bright but wish it were red or something more MANLY.... like indigo... or a rainbow.